A few words from the founder
In February 2018, I created RGM RADART: a micro-business specialized in multilingual translation, graphic design and cyber-investigation.
I speak English and French fluently and understand Scandinavian languages, having studied them at Caen University from 2015 to 2018. My graphic designs are mainly inspired by old-school, my favourite tattoo style. As for investigations, I have succeeded in gathering information about a French LLC's falsified identity (cf. Cyber-Investigation page).
Such is the versatility of RGM RADART.
- Digital and hand-drawn art for website logos and interfaces, tattoo and pin designs provided physically and digitally.
Translations and Editing:
- Bilingual translations and editing for web and mobile interfaces, partly in the .xml, as part of the online app generator and 1st Backbone Network MY AGEND’ART;
- Copywriting for the associated Social Network MY AGEND’ART;
- Translation of CULTURAMA, a bilingual newsletter read worldwide.
- An investigation concerning abuse of trust, attempt at forgery and theft within a European LLC.